Being a single woman in a world full of couples and hitched folks can be rather annoying, especially if you’re looking for the one in all the wrong places.
When you’re searching for Mr. Right, it’s important to know what you’re looking for. While you’ve probably already spent some time considering Mr. Right’s physical attributes, what would he enjoy? What would his favorite kind of music be? Is he a funny guy? The questions go on and on.
Have you been dating a string of guys, all of who seem perfect to begin with, only to find that they’re just so wrong for you?
Ever wondered what makes the difference between a bad fling and a perfect relationship? These 7 essential tips for women will show you the way!
1. Texting is stupid. Clean and simple: If the man communicates only via text, he’s probably a loser. A man should call. I know a lot of people are scared of human interaction nowadays. We all sound a little awkward on the phone, but you are just going to have to get over that.
2. Don’t compare. Never go looking for your old relationship in a new one, and don’t go looking for your ex’s qualities in your present lover. If you constantly try to look for similarities, you’ll end up finding someone who’s exactly like your ex, and that may not really work in your favor. Instead, look for qualities that you’d like to see in an ideal boyfriend.
3. Do not sleep with him on the first date. Do not. Just don’t. I can’t make this any clearer. I’ve slept with men on a first date. Did the relationship last past breakfast? No. There are exceptions to this rule but very few. We’d like to believe men don’t think with their penises, but, well, they do.
4. Don’t Be Afraid to Approach Him. If you’ve had your eye on a hunky guy across the room for a while but he’s not walking over, don’t be afraid to approach him. When the coast is clear, walk up to him and say hello. Ask him to dance or ask if you can sit down. Introduce yourself, talk a bit, then tell him it was nice to meet him and go back to your chair. The next move will be up to him.
5. Be stress free. Guys can impulsively recognize a girl who is stress-free. Evolution has trained a man’s mind to subconsciously recognize happy women, and it’s also manipulated their mind to find stress-free women more attractive and sexually appealing. So the happier you are and the more you laugh and have fun, the greater the odds of locking eyes with the perfect, awesome guy that so many girls desire.
6. Don’t fake your personality. If you do not like cats, tell them you hate cats. You are who you are, so don’t hide your true self from the guys you meet. If there’s something you don’t like about yourself, work on it and better yourself, so you can feel flawless from the inside out. But if there’s something you absolutely love about yourself, don’t hide it just to please a guy.
7. Don’t rush in. This is why I often like to play the field while I am not too serious with someone. When you meet a guy who seems perfect, you can’t help but throw yourself helplessly into his arms, but avoid falling head over heels too soon. If a guy finds it too easy to win your heart, he may lose interest in you just as easily. You don’t have to always play hard to get, as long as you are still in control of your own heart until both of you can get to know each other better.
And… if you play your cards right, you’d be able to grab any guy’s attention and get him to notice you within seconds, and make him fall for you in minutes. These are a few things guys notice in a girl beyond looks.
Playfulness. In every successful relationship, playfulness is a trait that plays a big part in it. Be a happy and fun loving girl who’s alive and the center of attention in her world. Guys love a girl who is playful and cheerful. And they absolutely hate girls who are constantly stressed or unhappy and depressed.
Expressions. A pretty face is blank and meaningless without its expressions. Make eye contact with the guy as you talk to him. Smile mischievously when you say something naughty, roll your eyes when he acts like an idiot, and smile genuinely when you’re talking to him.
Self esteem. Nobody can you love, before you love yourself. Fall in love with who you are, and respect yourself for the person you are. Self respect and self worth play a big part in your attitude towards the world, and the way the world sees you. Focus on your talents and trust your intuition. Don’t change who you are, unless you think you can be a better person.
Self reliance. Guys want to feel like the protectors, and they want to take care of their woman. It’s what evolution has taught them. When you make a guy feel like you need him, he falls more in love with you. Just make sure not to come off as clingy.
Your attitude. Guys are instantly attracted to kindness. And beyond mere physical traits, how kind and considerate a girl is plays a big part in the game of attraction.
Well, let’s face it. Life isn’t always perfect, and most of us have to kiss a few frogs before meeting the perfect lover. Now, not every date you go to may end in a fairytale romance. Be realistic, but optimistic at the same time. Chalk your bad dates as experiences, and look forward to a new potential and a new day in your exciting and adventurous life!
Remember to be patient and realize that he will come along – probably when you least expect it and when you’re in the perfect position to be swept off your feet.